Senior Data Scientist
Tribun Health, AI-Powered Pathology - Paris, France (Hybrid)
We are on a mission to end cancer as a deadly disease…Tribun Health, a cutting edge technology company has helped shape the future of cancer diagnostics by developing groundbreaking digital solutions for pathology.
We pioneered advanced AI technology to automatically extract clinically relevant data from pathology slides, accelerate and improve image quantification for diagnostics, prognosis and biomarker analysis. Today we are meeting many ambitious challenges to deliver solutions that have the potential to radically transform the way cancer is diagnosed and treatment plans are decided upon.
As a global leader, we are driven by developing the most valuable experiences for our customers (public hospitals and private companies around the world) and to create the best work environment for our team members. Customer delight, innovation, patient impact and teamwork are at the core of our success. In this regard, Tribun Health has won the prestigious customer satisfaction award "Best in KLAS" for Digital Pathology for 2022
Tribun Health has a proven track record in digital health transformation and is having now a fast-paced worldwide growth thanks also to its values (ethic, integrity, honesty, humility, enhancement,..). If you want to « bring to light more than the eye can see » with us, then join the AI team as Senior Data Scientist. Reporting to the VP AI, you will be part of the main AI projects, pushing for more and more creativity for high-quality and clinically relevant solutions. Go further:
- Ensure a scientific watch on AI and computer vision algorithms
- Propose and implement innovative and efficient machine/deep learning solutions for various problems in digital pathology (patient survival prediction, image segmentation, image classification, anomaly detection, etc).
- Propose and develop computer vision solutions (image registration, biomarker extraction, image quality improvement, etc)
- Implement algorithmic solutions dealing with regulatory, clinical, and industrial constraints to ensure the clinical implementation of AI solutions and usability by the pathologists (robust learning, federated learning, weakly supervised learning, etc)
- Implement solutions for optimizing the data learning cycle and data scientists’ workflow to ensure large-scale production of AI algorithms
- Participate in the company's outreach via scientific communications, publications, and oral presentations at national and international conferences
- Write technical documents and user guides.
- Training and work communication with internal and external coworkers.
Let's have a look at what's needed to win in this role :
- Startup mindset
- Experience and deep theoretical understanding of machine and deep learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised)
- Good knowledge of image processing algorithms (image filtering, image registration, functional optimization, ...)
- Good skills in computer development and experience with DL/ML environments and libraries (python, tensorflow, tensorboard, pytorch, openCV, scikit-learn, etc...)
- Curiosity and openness to the latest DL methods
- Knowledge of cloud computing solutions (Azure, AWS, ...)
- Knowledge of GPU programming and parallel computing.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to propose and innovate
- Rigour and autonomy
- English Fluent
- Engineering/Master's/Doctorate degree with a specialization in computer vision/data science.
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position
What's in it for you ?
- The opportunity to work with an international team with a high technical and scientific level.
- Integrate an experienced team winner of two AI challenges
- A start-up way of working
- Hybrid work (2 days of remote/week)
- Office located at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower🤩
- An attractive package