Senior Data Scientist
Tribun Health, AI-Powered Pathology - Paris, France (Hybride)
We are on a mission to end cancer as a deadly disease…Tribun Health, a cutting edge technology company has helped shape the future of cancer diagnostics by developing groundbreaking digital solutions for pathology.
We pioneered advanced AI technology to automatically extract relevant data from pathology slides, accelerate and improve image quantification for diagnostics, prognosis and biomarker analysis. Today we are meeting many ambitious challenges to deliver solutions that have the potential to radically transform the way the cancer is diagnosed to offer a personalized treatment to patients.
As a global leader, we are driven by developing the most valuable experiences for our customers (public hospitals and private companies around the world). Customer satisfaction, innovation, patient impact and teamwork are at the core of our success. In this regard, Tribun Health has won the prestigious customer experience award "Best in KLAS" for Digital Pathology for 2022.
Tribun Health is accelerating its development, both internationally and in France, and is hiring new talents. If you want to take on new challenges, join an AI team demanding and successful (publications in IEEE, MIDL, MICCAI,...). Come to be our new Senior Data Scientist!
Reporting to the VP AI & Computer Vision, you will be part of the main AI projects, pushing for more and more creativity for high-quality and clinically relevant solutions.
Your missions will be to:
- Lead AI projects and make algorithmic and architectural design of our AI solutions.
- Be source of innovation and propose high quality machine/deep learning solutions for digital pathology problems (cancer recurrence prediction, image segmentation, image classification, anomaly detection, etc).
- Propose and develop computer vision solutions (image registration, biomarker extraction, image quality improvement, etc).
- Implement algorithmic solutions dealing with regulatory, clinical, and industrial constraints to ensure the clinical implementation of AI solutions and their usability by pathologists (robust learning, federated learning, weakly supervised learning, etc).
- Optimize the training cycle to ensure large-scale production of AI algorithms.
- Ensure a scientific watch on AI and computer vision algorithms.
- Participate in the company's outreach via scientific communications, publications, and oral presentations at national and international conferences.
- Work as a part of a team, mentor people and communicate with your collaborators on new achievements..
- Write technical documents and user guides.
To manage these missions, we are seeking the following skills:
- Startup mindset.
- Appetence to the medical field.
- Experience and deep mathematical understanding of computer vision techniques, machine and deep learning (supervised and unsupervised).
- Good skills in programming and handling ML environment (python, tensorflow, tensorboard, pytorch, openCV, scikit-learn, etc...).
- MLOps and knowledge of ML deployment in production.
- Curiosity and openness to new technologies.
- Knowledge of cloud computing solutions (Azure, AWS, ...).
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to propose and innovate.
- English Fluent.
You have :
- Engineering/Master's/Doctorate degree with a specialization in computer vision/data science.
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position.
You can expect:
- The opportunity to work with an international team with a high technical and scientific level.
- Integrate an experienced team winner of two AI challenges.
- A start-up way of working.
- Hybrid work (2 days of remote/week).
- Office located at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower🤩
- An attractive package.